Martin Zukerman is a Managing Director of Whitestone Realty Capital and the general partner of a 248-unit condo conversion in Long Beach, N .Y. which has returned its investors in excess of three times their initial investment. He was the Managing General Partner of a 768-unit multi-family complex which sold and delivered $5,300,000 to the partners. He retains an interest in a large historic office building re-development in Buffalo, N .Y. which he completed in conjunction with a local developer and has been a partner in various developments and responsible for financial structuring. For the last 30 years, Mr. Zukerman has been a mortgage broker and financier specializing in mezzanine debt and equity financing client transactions throughout the U.S.
Notable development projects that Michael and Martin Zukerman have been involved with include the following:
- 754 apartments built under HUD Section 220 in Rockaway Park, NY;
- Construction and lease of three discount department stores, including two Govco Department Stores in Indianapolis, IN, and a Bargain Town in Hempstead, NY;
- Lead developers of the 365-acre Shank Airport in Indianapolis, IN, including 150 residential apartments (conventionally financed), three auto dealerships and a Govco Department Store before the project was sold;
- Martin is the general partner in the rehab/repositioning of apartments to condominiums of a 250-unit development located at 520 Shore Road, Long Beach, NY;
- Martin was a general partner of rehab and eventual sale of the 210,00-square foot Brisbane Building, Buffalo, NY;
- Martin has been the general partner of the following projects, all of which were sold at a profit:
- 250,000-square foot Hills Plaza Shopping Center, Johnstown, PA;
- 150-unit Bear Road Apartments, Syracuse NY;
- 125,000-square foot Airport Plaza,Buffalo, NY
- Martin has managed a 50-unit apartment building located at 39th Street and Lexington Avenue, New York City, NY.
- Martin was a 25% owner and co-managing partner in a shopping center portfolio, which owned 6 shopping centers, approximately 1,000,000 SF located in Frankfort, KY; Rockford, IL; two in Kansas City Metropolitan Area; Bloomington, IN; and West Hartford, CT.
- Martin was a 16% owner in a 5 shopping center portfolio, totaling approximately 750,000 SF, in Florida.
Posted in: Managing Partners