WRC principals provide their clients invaluable access to and expertise within critical areas including broker and banker negotiations, tenant and contractor relations, and regulatory compliance. Throughout the development and/or acquisition process, WRC provides value-added resources in the following areas:
• Partnerships with major tenants, land owners, investors and financial institutions
• Management of the entitlement process and government approvals
• Vertical in-house integration of in-house advisory services and expertise in construction, financing and operations
• Contract negotiations, including public/private partnerships
• Debt, mezzanine and equity financing
Commercial office development, especially in urban areas, often involves a creative synergy of mixed-use projects, operating in conjunction with hotels and shopping centers or as part of major business campuses. While several WRC principals originally focused their activities in retail/ownership, during the past 30 years they have expanded their expertise and skills to become a full-service real estate practice engaged in retail, residential, office, hospitality, mixed-use, and urban infill developments.
Although most firms specialize in a single aspect of real estate development, WRC is uniquely able to independently develop and finance many components (retail, residential, hospitality and commercial) of a mixed-use project. This approach results in a single point of responsibility for all aspects of a project thereby simplifying the process for our clients and our lender/investor network.