- 119-unit Independent Living and 41-unit Assisted Living, Peachtree City, GA owned by WRC and a 2009 award-winning development financed with private equity, EB5 equity and private sector debt financing.
- 125-unit $18 million Assisted Living, Ocala, FL to be financed by private equity and New Market Tax Credit equity.
- 108-unit, $33 million Assisted Living and a 100-unit Independent Living development, St. Augustine, FL to be financed by private equity, EB5 and New Market Tax Credit equity.
- 100-unit, $30 million Assisted Living and an 80-unit Independent Living, Cummings, GA to be financed by private equity, EB5 and New Market Tax Credit equity.
- 100-unit Independent Living and 108-unit Assisted Living $38 million redevelopment of an existing 240,000 building on the site of the historic Pabst Brewery, Milwaukee, WI to be financed by with Federal and State Historic Tax Credit, third-party Investor, EB5 and New Market Tax Credit equity.
- 90-unit, $23 million Independent Living and retail development, Kent, WA to be financed by third-party Investor and New market Tax Credit equity.
Urban Residential Developments
- 150-room hotel, 141 residential units, 20,000 SF of retail and 230-car parking garage within a $43 million, 240,000 SF mixed-use development, Denver, CO located opposite Coors Field to be financed with WRC, EB5, third-party Investor and New Markets Tax Credits equity and private equity.
- 130-unit, 8-story, $27 million development with 7,300 SF of retail, qualified Historic Tax Credit development, Kansas City, MO.
- 332-unit, 4-story, $103 million redevelopment of the historic 1929 Rosenwald Apartment complex, including market rate and affordable units, with 56,925 SF of retail, components of the development are qualified for Federal Historic Tax Credit and Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Chicago, IL.
- 160-unit, 9-story, $29 million development with 17,000 SF of retail, qualified Federal and State Historic Tax Credit development, Cincinnati OH.
- 75-unit, 6-story development with 10,776 SF of retail, qualified State Historic Tax Credit development, Rochester, NY to be financed through bond financing.
- 72-unit, 7-story loft apartment development with 12,000 SF of retail and garage, qualified Federal Historic Tax Credit development, Miami, FL.
- 139-unit apartment building in Bremerton WA in a 17-story building, $32 million Phase 1 of an overall 467-unit project to be developed in 4 buildings financed by private equity and New Markets Tax Credit equity.
- 200-room, $44 million Embassy Suites hotel development, Albany NY to be financed with State Grants, private sector financing, third-party Investor, and New Market Tax Credit equity.
- 108-room, $12 million Hilton2 Suites hotel development, Bloomington, IN to be financed by State Grants and WRC and New market Tax Credit equity.
- 156-unit affordable housing project, Rockford IL to be financed by private equity.
- 38-unit senior housing project, Rockford IL to be financed by private equity.
- 154-unit single family development, Ronceverte West Virginia (proximate to The Greenbrier Resort), initial focus will be the development of for sale workforce housing for sale financed with federal financing.
- 500-unit single family development adjacent to the above referenced Assisted Living development, Ocala FL.
- 283-unit single family development adjacent to the above referenced St Augustine development.